You will be speaking only to individuals with experience in real estate
We meet with you to understand why you want to sell your home and explain to you what options you have as the homeowner. You won't need to spend any money on any repairs to your home. You won't even need to clean it up. We pay cash for your home, as is. Nothing more is needed for you to do.
We pay cash. There is no waiting for approval of a mortgage. We will analyze the value of the property and make you a cash offer. This allows us to close quicker and get you money in your hands in a timely manner.
When you sell us your home, you will not have to pay any of the normal closing costs. We simplify the process.
Selling your home via the traditional process takes several months, if everything goes right. Making any repairs to get your home in sellable condition can be a very expensive and time-consuming process having to deal with a variety of different contractors that you may not trust. On top of the time to make any necessary repairs is the time it takes to list your home, have prospective buyers come in and out of your home, and then wait to see if the prospective buyer can qualify for a mortgage. We handle all of that, so you can move on with your life as quickly as possible.
We are investors in real estate. We invest money and time to renovate homes for a profit. We will answer any of your questions. We will then evaluate your home, its condition and location to give you at no cost or obligation to you a fair cash offer for your home.
We purchase your home at a discount, for the following reasons :
- There's no reason to pay realtor commissions.
- We cover standard closing costs.
- We pay cash, no delays waiting for mortgage approval
- We buy your home in its existing condition, before any necessary repairs are made, we deal with all repairs, so you don't have to.
Before an offer is made, we will evaluate different factors :
- Existing condition of your house.
- Approximate cost and time needed to make repairs.
- Value of your house after repairs are made in relation to similar houses in your area.
- Cost of real estate commissions needed to sell your house post renovation.
- Costs necessary to maintain your home until the renovated home is sold including real estate taxes, utilities, insurance, etc.